This Electrical Transmission upgrade project included the program management associated with permit procurement and construction readiness for along a 7.5 mile transmission line in Burlington and Camden Counties, New Jersey. The project required all associated approvals and construction to be completed within a 3 year period. Project success required training of a multi-state engineering team and review of all submittals for compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
Through effective program management, ACT coordinated the procurement of local site plan approvals in seven (7) municipalities, multiple construction plan releases per facility from the NJDCA and associated construction permits to begin construction activities on schedule. Strict project construction sequencing mandated prompt delivery of authorizations to proceed to field contractors to assure grid stability and avoid service interruptions.
- Secure Electronic File Management Structure
- Interagency Approval Coordination
- Multi-member Design Team Training
- Submittal Review
- Permit Status Tracking
- Linear Project Wetland Delineation
- FAA Approvals
- Waterfront Development Permit Application Approvals
- Transmission Outage Schedule Coordination
- Construction Permit Program Managment
- NJDCA Construction Permitting
- Local Construction Permitting
- Site Plan Application Coordination